Thursday, February 14 2013
Pinterest is a social media community premised on “pinning” pictures of things you like and want to share. This has proven to be a great way for company’s visually rich products and services to spread the word.
Imagine...you are a landscaping company. You have just finished transforming a home with a few bare trees into a beautiful home surrounded by colorful flowers, mighty trees, and the greenest of green grass. Time to go home? Wait! Take advantage of this opportunity to market your business.
Here’s how you can take advantage of Pinterest:
1) Take photos that do your project justice.
2) Post them to your website.
3) Sign up for Pinterest and pin your pictures from your website to Pinterest.
4) Share your pins on Facebook, another great community for B2C companies.
5) Email your customer and ask them to share the pictures with their friends by repinning.
Sounds amazing, right? YES. Call us to learn more about how you can use social media to promote your business.