- 20 new layouts added
- New background textures
- More color options for new designs
- Larger design selection window
- Adjust quicklinks bar font size
- Enhanced design drop down menu for quicker access to design features
- Default styles for blog and image galleries
- CSS submenus now default to use menu slide animation
- Default groupbox spacing/padding
- New google fonts added
The header/banner settings area has been updated to let you use a content slider or custom HTML in the banner area. The system will now auto adjust to automatically use the width/height of upload banner images.
The design options popup menu has been enhanced to provide direct links to more design areas (design library, design settings, design manager, web developer tools...). The menu is also available by clicking the right most design tab ("..."). This menu allows you to easily navigate between design areas.
Design manager - Design Explorer (coming soon)
The design manager explorer allows you to edit and customize your design before making the changes live on your site.
The content slider has been updated with direct links to edit the slider text.
The photo gallery has been adjusted to allow you to upload photos directly from the page editor. Edit a page with a photo gallery on it and click the upload button above the gallery display.
The system has been updated to use the new Google maps API/service. You are no longer required to use a developer key when setting up your map.
A new QuickEdit bar option is available. The QuickEdit bar is positioned at the top right of your website. It allows to you easily scroll up and down the page as well as toggle between edit/view modes.
- Page properties : advanced settings - set the page url (page name)
- Design manager enhancements